At IICCI, we respect your privacy. This Privacy Statement is intended to lay down the practices we follow for the safety of your privacy on our website WWW.INDIANIMPORTERSCHAMBERS.COM and social media users.
The policy also elaborates on our information collection and sharing practices. Irrespective of the mode in which we receive your personal information (whether via this website or over the phone or through any other means), we make all earnest attempts to safeguard and honour your privacy.
This document contains the requisite information about IICCI’s responsibilities, your rights, information which is collected by us and how it is used.
BY ACCESSING AND/OR USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU agree to abide by the practices described in this Privacy Statement which may be changed from time to time.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
Depending on the type of communication or transaction, the personal information we collect may include, but is not limited to, your name, postal address, Age, PIN code, telephone numbers, mobile phone numbers, your organization’s name, email addresses.
WHERE AND WHEN WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We seek your personal information when you make a registration for any on-ground event /seminar/webinar, request a communication from us, register for an on-ground event, pledge support to our work and campaigns and apply for working or volunteering with IICCI. This information may be sought over the phone, through the website, via email or by the means of face-to-face interaction.
STORAGE AND MAINTENANCE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Although we may store or track information about visitors, we shall not be obligated to do so and may delete any information and records, in whole or in part, solely at its discretion.
USAGE OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
The information collected from our users/visitors is used mainly to enhance the end-user experience. The email and other contact information provided may be used to send promotional offers, newsletters, and contact users in case of any emergency. No information, regarding the personal details of its users/visitors, is rented or sold to any third parties whatsoever. However, statistical analysis details may be shared with our affiliates, partners, or third-party associates to gain a better understanding of user/visitor behaviour. The information shared would be aggregate form and no personal information would be shared with any party whatsoever.
Please note that we may sell, share or transfer personally identifiable information about its customers with any successor in interest (e.g. if the Company is sold to a third party). Should we be legally required to disclose any personal information about a user/visitor in case it is demanded by law enforcement authorities in connection with any investigation, or civil or administrative authorities in connection with a case of the civil or administrative investigation, this information will be shared with the concerned authorities?
IICCI has in place the necessary security mechanisms and only designated employees to have access to your personal information. All online transactions are done on a secure server.
I agree and consent to receive all communications at the mobile number provided, even if this mobile number is registered under DND/NCPR list under TRAI regulations. And for that purpose, I further authorize Company to share/disclose the information to any third-party service provider or any affiliates, group companies, their authorized agents, or third-party service providers.
IICCI or their third-party service provider or any affiliates will be making calls and sending SMS/Email through a third-party platform.
IICCI MAY SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Except in the limited circumstances elicited below, IICCI will never intentionally share your email addresses or phone numbers.
- Credit/Debit Card Transactions, Electronic Fund Transfers and Payments by Cheque: We avail the services of third parties to provide payment facilities by the means of cheque, credit/debit card payments, or electronic fund transfers. While your information may be shared with these third parties, we make stringent efforts to require all third party service-providers to hold personal information in strict confidence. However, since we do not have complete control over these third parties, we cannot guarantee your privacy.
- Necessity: If IICCI is convinced that there has been some inappropriate activity with or on our website/webpages, communications, or personal or if we have reasons to believe that anyone of the IICCI website, event delegates/participants, employees, partners, vendors, etc. have been inflicted with any harm, we will disclose (we may or may not notify you) personal information as we deem appropriate.
- Required by Law: If any government or legal bodies require any information from us under the purview of a law or legal compliance, we may go ahead and disclose the same.
- Merger, Acquisition, or other Corporate Restructure. We also may transfer your personal information to a third party successor in interest if we are involved in an acquisition, merger, or other transfer of control or sale of assets.
- Requesting Communication: We have on board certain vendors who execute several donor (existing or potential)-related activities for us like send direct mails, e-mailers, greeting cards, making phone calls, and others. We may share your information like phone numbers, email addresses, etc. with these agencies so that they can perform these activities on behalf of IICCI.
We have implemented adequate security measures to protect against any misuse, theft or alteration of information stored on our website. The site is verified by us as virus-free. However, the risk of hacking remains. In case of any computer or hack attacks on the site, we cannot be held liable for loss, theft or corruption of data maintained on the site.
CHANGES TO PRIVACY PRACTICES
As and when the need arises, IICCI may alter its privacy practices in accordance with the latest technology and trends. We strive to provide you with timely notice of these changes. You may reach out to us if you have any queries about any changes made to our practices.
There will be no auto chargeback under any circumstances. Also, there is no refund of membership taken.