Benefits of joining Indian Importers Chambers of Commerce and Industry
1. IICCI is a platform for interaction between members and concerning Government officials.
2. It offers an opportunity to its members to address their problems and grievances to concerning Government departments.
3. The members will get an exposure to Multilateral & bilateral trade agreement, foreign market trends and policies, international price index etc.
4. The Chamber will update the members about trade inquiries it shall be receiving from overseas .
5. Trade delegations will be sponsored for visiting and every effort will be made to get the same to be subsidized by foreign Embassies.
6. International Trade fairs, Seminars, workshops, events, exhibition / conference and management talks on EXIM policy, One to One negotiations, buyers and sellers meet.
7. Representations to the Government organizations can be made through the Chamber.
8. The top organization of Indian Industry like FICCI, CII, ASSOCHAM, INDIAN CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE, FIEO, PHD Chambe of Commerce shall be constantly inviting our members to participate in buyer / seller meets. Members will be kept posted on such meets and they can attend the same.